How to purchase or reserve advance tickets for events
• Would you like to purchase tickets in advance (see right hand side of this page)?
• Would you like to reserve advance tickets for a large group of friends for events where tickets are shown as only purchasable at the door?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• Do you want to know more about The Barnes Rock Club’s events? Would you like to be added to our database to receive our regular eMails? (If so, it will be assumed that you have opted in by contacting us and please read The Barnes Rock Club’s data policy.)
• Do you have other friends who you can introduce to The Barnes Rock Club?
• Are you planning a party and would like to book one of our bands?
Please get in touch!
Tickets at our events are purchasable at the door and for some events they may be purchased or reserved in advance.
YOU CAN PAY AT THE DOOR AT ALL OUR EVENTS. SOME EVENTS HAVE AN ADVANCED PRICE WITH A FURTHER REDUCTION FOR TABLES OF 8.
IF YOU WISH TO COMMUNICATE IN ADVANCE TO PAY AT THE ADVANCED TICKET PRICE (WHERE THIS IS THE ADVERTISED METHOD FOR THE EVENT), PLEASE USE THE CONTACT US FORM AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A REPLY ASAP.
OUR NEXT EVENT WHERE THIS APPLIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED HERE
TICKET OPTIONS ARE:
AT THE DOOR:
IN ADVANCE :
Please use the form on the left hand side of this page
to reserve advance tickets, stating how many you need and the names of the people. Your names will then be at the door and you will then pay £10pp rather than £12pp.
By reserving your tickets in advance and providing your first name, last name and eMail address (and the first name, last name and eMail addresses of others for whom you are purchasing tickets), your name(s) will be added to our Barnes Rock Club eMail list (if not already on it) and you will receive regular eMails reminding you about our events from which you may subsequently unsubscribe if you wish. Please insert The Barnes Rock Club into your computer’s eMail address book. Please also note The Barnes Rock Club’s data policy.