How to purchase or reserve advance tickets for events
• Would you like to purchase tickets in advance (see right hand side of this page)?
• Would you like to reserve advance tickets for a large group of friends for events where tickets are shown as only purchasable at the door?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• Do you want to know more about The Barnes Rock Club’s events? Would you like to be added to our database to receive our regular eMails? (If so, it will be assumed that you have opted in by contacting us…may change with GDPR … you will be advised).
• Do you have other friends who you can introduce to The Barnes Rock Club?
• Are you planning a party and would like to book one of our bands?
Please get in touch!
Tickets at our events are purchasable at the door and for some events they may be purcased in advance.
Our next advance purchase event Will bE Announced soon.
Please use the form on the left hand side of this page to reserve advance tickets, stating how many you need. You will then receive an email back stating how to pay by Faster Payment System (“FPS”) from your bank account. If you wish to pay by card, you can only do this by visiting Billetto. Click on this link to get to the correct booking page.
Note that Billetto and other ticket providers we may use from time to time charge a service fee over and above the ticket price so you may prefer to use the form to the left and we shall contact you back.
You need not pay for the tickets for everyone on your table yourself, but you should ensure that your table members have bought tickets.
By reserving your tickets in advance and providing your first name, last name and eMail address (and the first name, last name and eMail addresses of others for whom you are purchasing tickets), your name(s) will be added to our Barnes Rock Club eMail list (if not already on it) and you will receive regular eMails reminding you about our events from which you may subsequently unsubscribe if you wish. Please insert The Barnes Rock Club into your computer’s eMail address book.